5.14.2008

AVPR

I've got some things to do and I need some background so I ran down the list of movies on the dish. Nothing jumped out at me, but Aliens vs Predator: (Uncut) starts soon, so I popped over to IMDB to see the plot synopsis since I couldn't recall what the hell the story was.

Yeah, I know, who the fuck looks at the plot synopsis for a movie like this? I do. It is pretty much would you might have guessed. Aliens versus a Predator, with some people thrown in for collateral damage. In Colorado.

All of the reviews are screaming at me to run away and forget I ever heard of this movie before I suffer the full brunt of awfulness that will blast through my TV. Naturally, that elevated me from "not sure" to "well, god damn, I have to see it now".

If you don't hear from me. Assume the worst.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger

Creative  Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.