9.04.2006

Der Kapitanshaus!!!!




Kendra Bankroft, with inspiration from Aimee Weber's review of third party forums (Second Life Insider forum review), has created an Alsatian Biker Bar in the cool arse Port Neualtenburg build in the Fundama sim (74,71,22). You just have to like that kind of spirit. I do anyhow, and I also had to go check it out. I like PN anyway, so it isn't pulling teeth for me to pop over there. The place has a good feel and it looks good. I recommend checking it out.

As for the biker bar. Had no trouble finding it with the coords given in a forum post, provided in the link above. I walked up to the sight of a line of sleek two-wheelers (most of which I am told are made by Mannie Madonna)
parked in front of the building. Walking into the otherwise homey looking room, you turn right to find a tasteful black curtain. Behind the curtain? A nice little spot hidden away in the basement. I hear there may even by a clothing optional area.

Take a gander at me swilling a rum and coke at the bar and then kicking over some bikes!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger

Creative  Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.