6.22.2007

Oh, Lourdes!

I'm out there on the streets, living the true grit of SL (and the nonsensical net ninnery on the forums, too - but that story is best left in a dark corner, crying to itself because it's too stupid to play well with the other kids).


I managed to land myself at a Huchu 148, 252, 65. The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes and the neighboring Abbey - Our Lady of Second Life. The location is overseen by Romano Saenz.


It was actually a nice looking joint, though still raw in areas, particularly what appeared to be a WIP bazaar for a few outdoor shop kiosks.


Anyway, I repented at the feet of the Lady of Lourdes, cruised the Abbey, shouted from the pulpit, snooped the monks' quarters and checked out the anims for sale. Now I am armed to hit the Welcome Area and bless the noobs in Latin.






No comments:

Powered by Blogger

Creative  Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.