9.18.2007

Greetings


0915071118.jpg
Originally uploaded by Gabe Lippmann

The dogs and I, we have mutual respect. However, we suffer some relationship issues. Don't get me wrong, the communication is there...sort of. We do talk amongst each other quite a bit. Almost non-stop. The usual 'how you doing', 'check this out!' and the normal airing of grievances.

The thing is, there is a serious language barrier. We talk and talk and it just ends with stern stares and occasionally, strenuous pushing and pulling.

They have their desires. I have mine. It appears that our desires do not necessarily mesh. I'm not even sure they speak the same language, much less mine. Although, I gather theirs is more of a dialect issue and, obviously, a generation gap.

We seem to get on OK, though. We all love to yell at the neighbors. I guess that's the point really. You have to find some common ground.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger

Creative  Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.