11.02.2007

Blackout



I was soooo drunk!

No, not really. However, I neglected to mention that during my pumpkin carving extravaganza I was snuggled up to a 64 ounce bottle (1/2 gallon) of Dead Guy Ale. This was a serious failure on my part because this brew definitely deserves to be highlighted.

The beverage was a damn fine accompaniment for slashing open a pumpkin and extracting it's brains. The color is a dark honey. It is suitably nutty and very smooth. Strangely, it had the aroma of quality ale.

The obvious bonus here is I am now prepared to start my own jug band using the now empty 1/2 gallon bottle with the superb Mayan Dia de los Muertos-inspired design. If anyone is proficient at playing the washboard or washtub bass, call me. I already have a line on someone to play spoons.

In other ponderings, who the hell thought it was a good idea for Britney Spears to title her new album "Blackout"?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger

Creative  Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.