12.23.2007

Ewwww, Tofu!

It's freaking freezing outside. What better remedy? OK, yeah, I hear you. Nevertheless, I pressed on.

I managed a Crispy Catfish Mango Salad, doing it the "traditional way" as is given in the recipe. Catfish is a great fry fish. However, I think I cramped my wrist forking it into little slivers. Other than that, it was a ridiculously easy recipe and good.



Along with the catfish salad, I did fried tofu with a peanut dipping sauce. I love nuts, so I loaded it up. As usual for me, frying in sesame oil. Again, really easy and really good. I didn't toast the nuts
myself. Too lazy, but I would advise in favor of it.



Finally, the heart of the matter was a Tha
i Drunken Chicken. Lot of garlic, peppers, basil. It is not as spicy as it sounds. The basil and the fish and oyster sauce come through.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger

Creative  Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.