12.02.2007

The Void

It happens rarely, but it does happen, that I can't find what I'm looking for. I am now so attuned to having every little whim and bit of information at my fingertips. It is disturbing when something I presume to be a commonplace piece of data is not readily available.

It is unfathomable that the great and wondrous interzone will not cough up the desired knowledge if one shakes it hard enough. To fall into this awful trap will leave a person clicking off into infinity. There is no end to the dark and seedy virtual back alleys. Pray that you don't look under the wrong stone. Some things can never be unseen.

Let's be careful out there.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger

Creative  Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.