7.11.2008

Deeper Down the Hole

OK, I'm a little off the deep end here, but I just don't see why the Trib is driving people to the competitor's site with their own daily email updates. Besides that, this email will start trending toward lazy blogger status (myself included). Just link a bit from somewhere else, write a sentence or two and pat yourself on the back.

I know they barely do anything beyond dressing up an AP item (if that), but is this really the best they have to offer? A Trib reporter couldn't get in touch with the web-site owner for Obama's Chocolate Nuts? If they start linking to ESPN.com for Cubs news, I'll know the jig is up for sure.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger

Creative  Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.