7.24.2008

WWHD?

I know what Jeez would have done. He would bitch slap you. But, Hitler? What the hell would he do? I mean besides growing that fugly 'stach.

According to Ben Stein's opinion of Obama in the Metrodome, "
Seventy-five-thousand people at an outdoor sports palace, well, that's something the Fuhrer would have done."

Well, first of all, the Metrodome is not a god damned palace. It is damned, but it ain't no palace. Secondly, can't we go with something better than Hitler? I mean, that has to be a joke, right? It is for every other adult with an internet connection. Isn't it?

Stein, "
It's like Juan Peron." OK, that's better.

To quote the scarily cool Nancy Botwin, "What the F?"

How stupid are we? Why do these people still get to spew this nonsense to the public? OK, you don't like the guy. I can see that. Nobody is perfect. McCain has issues. We know the "Mc" in a surname means "son of" and Cain was the first murder, so.....

But is a speech in the M'Dome really as "scarily authoritarian" as anything else that's been going on lately?

I would rather hear Stein prattle on about Intelligent Design. I think Hitler would like that too.

Damn. Did I just lose my own fucking post?

Oh, well. Remember when Strom had that record long filibuster back in '57? Do you think he knew he would be in office until he was 100 years of age? That's the kind of thing that lets you know things are running smoothly.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger

Creative  Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.