8.21.2007

Mutant Revenge

What does one do after a soothing, murderous romp in Eversong Woods? Why, you pop over to Second Life to regain your edge.

Alas, all was quiet on the virtual front. I ended up sitting in on some live music (Mythica Writer at Patio at The Mill in Brithys). The crowd was more enthusiastic than I typically see at this hour (note the expression of rapture on my fellow attendee). I soaked in the last few minutes of the show before popping back to my home location to finish a few tasks prior to shutdown.


It turned out that my home sim was being assailed by angry Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle heads.


They were out of control. However, it was a chance to send in legitimate Abuse Reports complete with insane ramblings. I fired off three ARs showing various angles of the carnage and with a bounty of colorful descriptions.



Then I went and hid in the bunker while those evil SOBs stalked around outside...looking for a breach in the bunker defenses.


It's a miracle! The serenity and beauty of the Jessie sim is returned courtesy of some hidden Lab grunt. I doff my cap to you, sir and/or madam. And I take back all the things I said in IM during the chaos of the turtle invasion. Your swift work and use of deadly force here is appreciated.


However, I must demand that you cease and desist from responding quickly and efficiently to resident Abuse Reports and FIX STUFF THAT'S BROKED! AND NECK ATTACHMENTS....THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF THERE WERE FREAKING NECK ATTACHMENTS!!!!!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger

Creative  Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.