3.22.2008

Non Coverage

CBS, you really are a bunch of tools.

Let me tell you something. I don't really care what your analysts have to say. I don't need to be watching them fiddle with each other at a desk while games are actually going on.

Fortunately, I can turn to the DirecTV Mega March Madness Mix Channel to see what is happening. Unfortunately, I couldn't turn to the actual game because it was blacked out in my area. Instead, I had to watch the Mix Channel, which had the end of a game you went away from, presumably due to a lack of competitive basketball being displayed, and the game you didn't switch to (that was blocked on the DirecTV package).

I'm not exactly sure why networks behave in such a way. It makes little sense. I know your TV personalities want to feel needed, but the viewers just want to watch basketball. As much basketball as possible. The fact that there is live game action that isn't being shown is rather upsetting. Instead, we get to watch people rehash what we've already seen and stumble through analysis short on insight but long on buzzwords and hyperbole.

I hoist one to you. It must be nice to live in your world.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger

Creative  Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.